About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


.A universal celebration Father's day - day honoring fathers,
Well nothing fancy this year, as dad was super duper busy for his preparation on upcoming QiGong's Convension in Genting.
Just a slight simple dinner that represent from our heart ^^
Mom is trying out her new BOTOX'' konon-nya
while dad is________(looka t the pic urself la)
We went over to nearby Maluri's night market to have our porridge.
We went there at 6pm, cos usually start to be pack with humans around 7pm.
We had mixed pork, frog & fish.




sedap babi gila. hahaha its a spicy frog



HIs pestered look wen I tried so hard go up, down ,left, right to take his pic.

1 comment: