About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, June 5, 2009

:) my cutie 3years old cousin sister.
Went over to grandma house at Sri Kembangan right after paying income tax.
my smart, hyper-active li cousin sister.
Funny lil 'her', telling me off the keyboard cos it might disturbe her daddy from his sweet morning sleep..
**zadao**

mom taught her how to hold the crayon in a right way.
Later that, pick brother after class at cheras, UCSI.
As brother going for camping on his going assignment on this coming tuesday, we went to buy camping equiptment.

BOOOO~~~~ hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment