About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Pizza Milano@1u

A nite before Bangkok**hehe
It has been a long long time since we really hang out due to our hectic lifestyle.
I don't mean to seem like I care about material things like a social status.
No matter what you are, no matter where you are, no matter what you did, no matter who you become,We will remain our friendship as one like those gurls in SEX in The city,
Enough of my speech^^ *ahem*
As we planned dinner at 1u before my 2baby gurls flying off to Bangkok**gonna miss dem much too**
Sad:( that Lp couldn't join us for dinner.



Audrey
seriously, my cook is way better than these!! cheh war`.

My sharing piza peperoni

piza hawaii- added cheese & added vege(Rm4)
DISTURBIA
top: Audrey, Left: Samantha, Right:Cecilia
such a coincidence-ballet pump in white

K jun.

Since that sam wanted to get her Twilight book, so Me & Audrey walk around.
it has been toooooooooo long long since the last we did during when I was in upper 6










Miss my besties so damn much, hopefully we got to do more outing next time.
but if I cant sorry yea:(
study more important. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment