About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sweet Chat @ Mid Valley

A bonding session wif my beloved mummy to MidValley:)
Mummy need to look for a dress for her upcoming daddy's fren Wedding dinner at Bukit Bintang, next week Sunday.

Oh. I'm in LOVE with my puker lips DIOR ADDICT SHINE lipgloss.

After those tiring walk & calories burned over changing multiple clothes (according to mom), she would love to pamper herself into desserts.
SWEET CHAT

Bubur Cha cha
-our tradisional Nyonya Bubur Cha cha consists of sweet potatoes and yam cubes in a thick coconut milk-
RM5.90
RED RUBY
-Royal Thai dessert is made of sweet ice shavings generously sprinkled with crunchy water chestnut morsels and topped with fresh jackfruit slices-
RM6.50
love u mummy**
have a great bonding session together:)

No comments:

Post a Comment