About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tenji@Mont Kiara, Fat Kee@Menjalara

A lunch getaway to Tenji , gournment Japanese Buffet Rm39.90++.........
replicates a traditional Japanese home with clean, sleek and uncluttered interior.
*copy paste from TENJI BLOG* hehe
LEts the pictures lead you to my journey at Tenji*:)













Hubby not paying attention to the cam as he is busy looking at those foodssss


*his*greedy look -having soft crab*thumbs up*woot~~~*


Cod fish^^

After those food, 180 degree turn to dessert area.
Most of those cheese cake took by Hubby, dis tu greedy sangat..







*his* NEW fav cheese cake- Green Tea Cheese cake.






I think I drank up to 9-10 coconut .*slurps*




I love these shots...............



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nite: Celeb Pey Yun's 21st Birthday at Fat Kee@ Manjalara.
Crystal & Cecilia




I kastam bit bit haha

wooot~~~~~~~~~








No comments:

Post a Comment