About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009



Yea through pictures, obviously you get the picture that I have lots of fun in my new apartments.
*grinsss* i own my own aprtment with a bunch of friend of mine**weee~~~
Syok sendiri-ing now.
But thats the fact, the naked truth that I do have a lots of fun even I was cleaning the unit itself.
New sem, gosh time passes real fast like a lighting speed.
Cant even imagine those timeline & those funs I have with my friends when we first met last 3sems.
argh. bla bla.
that's all Im gonna b- log@@''

No comments:

Post a Comment