About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, July 13, 2009

accept the invitation to start sending webcam with Si JEnny yang kini berada di Muar, JOhor
What to do, SI budak tu sudah dikhawinkan dah.
Tak balik rumah sendiri tapi pergi rumah bf dia, oppps: pergi rumah "Husband dia"
- mari kita lihat rancangan terkini-
-the little girl's chair dancing-
**dia tu cute betul, nak cubit pipi dia ish**

Ayah ku kata dengan Jenny,
(No Otak-Otak for me, DOnt come to my hosue)
hahahaha
Garang jua :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG! u took pic arr...luckily only took half of my face..haha.
    ya le bought otak otak orde..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh wat if I tell u that Im gonna do printSTSRQ??
    ur gona pose ar? ahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course..i will pose with her..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete