About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

AGM of FOMS

I felt so lazy to blog already since I had change my templates for multiple times & that everything those HTTP stuff gone& finally get back to the origin templates that Im so lazy to put it all back those HTTP thingy.
ARGHHHH.

whatever, here I am aka club crasher crashing AGM of FOMS.^^
Im here to support my darlszzzz le.
I malas type le, so tengok gambar yea.







the newest "ada Jalan" couple

the "superhero" game
the impression game.
this is what Alex's fren had his impressionon.



and ltos moreeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment