About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

The funs is over, this is the real chapter begins. ^^
Since that parents is coming down tonight from genting for thier Qi Gong's convention, its time for me & Hubby to hit the road back cyber.
Yea I took public transportation again.
How fun is it to b waiting for bus??? *It aint fun at all, but since that Im not rushin+he is with me, so it worth mroe than ever to wait for a bus.
Thanks lil bro for taking me to 1u Bus Station ^^, hey I did thanks you here okie.
the "evil-lishh" eye
I got myself a treat of starbuck coffee & sugar doughnut for lunchie ^^
spotted Seng Mun as a +++++++
a dogde ball, o gosh I love this game.
so rough, so me hahah
Basically just team up together and try to knock your opponents in a game of DogdeBall
opps we got a bus to catch
my sugar doughnut
all time fav- Java chip coffee
maybe if ur alert enough, we do have new tatabahasa for tong sanpah.
Instead of tong sampah, we have ''Tong Sampai" aka Arrival of Tong.

and yes we both learn the new tatabahasa

No comments:

Post a Comment