About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, July 27, 2009

gosh Midterm in few hours time.
I have 2Midterm and a quiz this week.
Though not as hectic like Genie who currently have
4assingment submission,3midterms &2quiz.
But still I had lots in my mind
Hectic schedule lies ahead as midterms, quizes, assignements,
and I wan a grant for knock-out stage.

After this week, I could finally relax a lil cos I got a week holiday.
How exciting is that suppose to be??
I made up lots of plans with my baby gurls & him & someoneelse
But still after holiday there would be tons of pilling works on

I had been complaning I know that.
knocking off
tata

No comments:

Post a Comment