About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm addictive to FunHouse by Pink.
Her music video is awwwsome & she did Rock the whole world out of it.

-Pink FunHouse-
I dance around this empty house
Tear us down
Throw you out
Screaming down the halls
Spinning all around and now we fall
Pictures framing up the past
Your taunting smirk behind the glass
This meseum full of ash
Once a tickle
Now a rash

This used to be a funhouse
But now it's full of evil clowns
It's time to start the countdown
I'm gonna burn it down down down
I'm gonna burn it down
9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, FUN!!!!


I had my fun too just now, I spray water all over my bro's body
To the face-Ass-Ears !!! haha It is fun to me.
Gosh it is all the laughter from before.

No comments:

Post a Comment