About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Once in a blue moon :)

Yet another day:)
Yea I was literally wearing a mask out to campus & I took it off when I stepped right in front of the lab's door.
Haze had been invading to cyber*according to CEO.
Yes
I think i made it clear, Haze is Back for Worst!!!!!!!!


After the computer programming lab class, Phea sun asked me out to Alamanda :)
Spotted this lilllll cutie in her car...

& I bought a heels.
It was a new arrival & the sales girls (kindaOld) give me a 20% off.
Pity that gurl giving discount randomly or should I say Im lucky???
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment