About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sangari 21st Bday

This post suppose to be long long long long time.
Like about 3weeks ago, got invited by my long lost baby gurl- Sangari who recently just move back to Damansara form Rawang :) mIss her Lots
21st Bday@ Chandran.
I drove Audrey over since that after the birthday party, we made plan for next session with Angeline as well, but tooo bad :( Samantha couldnt join us.
Yet again 4 of us couldnt reunite once more :(
We met up lots of our primary school-mates, feels so good to finally meet them back & we had been talk the hell lots stuff but current studies and our fun during primary school **aww so nice**

Sangari my baby gurl aka Birthday gurl
Kristina aka my former classmates since standard 4
Audrey & Lalitha
Angeline, Audrey. Kristina, Cecilia
Jasmine lee, Adrian Woon EEE & Kavi
His eye Ball HUGE!!!
Obviously si Audrey has jsut spoil the pic with my baby gurl here
Yazzz, Lalitha & Marsha












No comments:

Post a Comment