About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Can I just happens to "forget" I have a date with my bf today?
I totally forgot man.
I went out half way with mummy To Curve & Hubby gave me call says that He is on his way to my house.
I was like pffff shoot man.
Mom showing sad lil puppy face:( says '' I can't go shopping anymore. Fine next time I have to BOOK u a day before Calvin'' hahaha.
&
pity mummy so treat her 3cons of MCD Ice-cream!!! Dia senyum balik :) :)

Greddy lil mummy.
Once Hubby pick me up, He ignores me completely for him GPS man!!
Wat I only heard is jsut "tuk" "tuk" "Tuk" or You have exceeed speed limit, please drive carefully. ZZzzzzz
Mari kita pergi shop shop:)
us in Neon Bright Tee ON:)
I got feeling
That Tonight is a Neon Night
&
later there is ticket give away my MTV VJ DENISE for the upcoming concert at Sunway
too bad Denise did not take me out :(
YOU Stand there!!




wow canggih -nya.sorry le IT noob kat sini.
Mom ask for dinner together at Kepong Baru.
later need to fetch si lil Bro back home cos mummy wanna bring big papa to consult doc.
daddy ni kan, dah la sick still mao makan Ice-cream. aisk
No eye seee

No comments:

Post a Comment