About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dinner wif 'Bf' family:) + Emily's 21st Birthday

Shower+dressUp+touchUp = ReadyToGo!!
we watched "UP!!!!" since that we couldn't make it for "proposal" :( .
#I wanted to watch so.damn.much.#
Anywhere de Movie wasn't sucha dissapointment at all tough, it was quite hilarious actually:)

---------As de saying goes, The Adventures is out there!!!------------------------

we took this shot right outside de cineleisure,
well it was just a pic of us posing infront of Royal Selangor.
I been to the factory b4, it wassss awwwsome & pretty expensive too:)'
It was good experience tough
I doNotKnow when,why,where and how on earth my 'BF' loves guitar.
he says he wanted it soososos much, here I got him a picture of it **LOLLLL*
oh gosh mother of nature.
In evolution what is the purpose of having hair coloured?
It's sexual attraction!!!
Do these picture below gives you sexual attraction feeling?
you tell me!!

I just fooling around for time passing.
pfff time passing? too slow?
wat the heck, cause there is dinner at 730pm with 'bf's' family+relatives,
so time is passing slow for us!
and time wasted!
cause we don't remember where we parked, so we walked for like 2round to look for the car. sign

&
we finally arrived.
phew his relatives kept on teasing us
&
they approach me & bf asking "is this the gurl from 8TV@CNY"
OMG dey watched the part!!!
argh!!
Never mind then, kids!! kids always makes me happy.
they are like a Candy to me!


I can't take my eyes of this toodles!
He is sososso cute

aww ain't he cute?????????

Abby with the lil cutie that everyone can't keep thier hands of this cutie


Next to Emily's 21st Birthday party.
A high school friend of mine since Form4...........
Shin Rong & me
Crystal & Kelly
Chai Wah & Angeline Lee
Pey Yun & Jenn Lee
Sorry folks:(
I had no idea whaattttttttttttt to Type, so just look at the pictures,
You roughly get the idea aites












A picture credit to Hubby:)
My Fav-Pic-Of-Day

Later then we went off and continue cam-whoring at Home!! ^^
daddy & mummy says, i can't stand both of you cam-whoring for sososos long :)

the hubby's Versace Jeans Couture

well basically I'm the one who initiate it first of this scarf that I bought earlier today
and end up it became I pose, He take pictures!!!
result: ain't no model but just posing for FUN!
that's what camera are for right? teehee:)

No comments:

Post a Comment