About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

JUICE 7th Anniversary@ MOS(31/7)

I know I should have post it 3weeks ago**ampun tuanku**
I only get these pictures from my babe Shu Ting yesterday
But whatever right,* janji ada pic* so lets get back to this post.

31/7/2009
There is an event held in MOS for celebrating JUICE 7th Anniversary with free flow drinks & dresscode-Neon Bright
So what the heck! free flow drinks man-but till 11pm! who doesn't wants to go.
(suit me much cause I don't really drink)
Besides it been really long since I club & I'm having my midHoliday for a week!
After few calls I made, these are the peoples that went with me^^.
AS usual dressing up spot= my condo

Ellie|Grace|Cecilia|Phea Sun|Shu Ting & Bermet(no where to be seen in this pic)

Well, I don't really follow the dressCode given, cause it was a last minute plan,
So I jsut pick anything that I have in my closet, I'm in cyber man!!!
Bermet & Pheasun(my coursemate)


the fashion show - Adidas.
Well no offence, this type of fashion show is really not my type,
those who know me, U know what I meant!
Grace's crush Joey G**dream on yea**


my Hubby came down here allllllllllll the way from melacca, & my baby sis who is love sososososo much, Samantha came for me too :)♥♥♥♥♥
The couple shot of the nite^^
My baby sis who I had known her since we are in Kindergarten!!!
It is not easy to maintain such friendship man.
&

There will be more years to come for us♥

the couple shot♥

We went off around 130am liek that. early??
neh we were actually looking for food cos we went straight to MOS after dressing up without dinner.

All the MMU-sian ^^, kita pergi makan kat mamak yea.
takcare sedap atau ape, hungry gila!!
bermet & *i forogt ur name wei*
forgive me,
It takes time for me to remember chinese names
Cecilia & Phea Sun
Cecilia-Phea SUn- Ellie
♥thank you grace for this shot♥

lastly pic ended with grace.


No comments:

Post a Comment