About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

KotaDamansara@ Pak Li & Super Kitchen

I do have an awwwsome nite at JUICE@MOS with one bunch of awwwsome dead to drop, hot to spot and cool to ????
The Neon+Adidas Fashion show, Joey G as an MC and a malay chick who can RAP
Its irresistible. Its indescribable.
Do post it up about that once I get those photos from a friend of mine :)

So lets get back to the post that I had been longing to do so, cheh war. I'm exaggerating here lil:)
Had lunch with Sammi since that we made a date for it.
SO we look out for TaiJie who is currently working at CelMonze@Kota Damansara.
Too bad she is not free cos she was over-booked by client:(

how cute she is in her uniform???
super cutie:)
the spicy Pan mee,
eww the chili flakes very salty gosh.
lets shop to drop baby:)



he just coulndt get enough o Michael Jackson's Printed TEE

Karang kita makan cendol kat Pak Li
Sedap kan Samantha?
sam: sedap gila




No comments:

Post a Comment