About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, August 21, 2009

What is an investment to you?

What is an Investment to "YOU"??
Do you really know what is an Investment for?
Wat type of Investment?
Roughly, all the homo sapians would know it is a current consumption that invested in different types of investment for future growth in the consumption.
HEY!!
I'm not in a field of Master of Investment,
I'm just blah-berring around because I'm having my midterm for Investment Subject.
Wish me luck aites!
Hopefully, the input never goes out till I come out from exam hall & pls pls pls no tangle information!! Trillion thanks!!!


continue with my studiesXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment