About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, August 21, 2009

WTH!!! Gossip Girl Season 3


I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
coming out soon on sept 14
OMg Hillary Duff joined Gossip Girl Season 3. The best part was that she is Dan's new love interest and Venessa's roomates.
Olivia that Hilary is going to play as!!
The rumours that Lily's and Rufer's long lost son found them!!!!
could he even be trusted?
Is it true Chuck and Blair are gonna try to have a threesome on Gossip Girl? Tell me they won’t go through with it and that it might bring some sexy time for these two?
Anything on Carter Baizen since Sebastian Stan’s show Kings is kaput? Is he back on Gossip Girl?
That is Nate's new love interest.
They acted like a romeo and Juliet in Gossip Girl.
could they even last?


No comments:

Post a Comment