About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

♥♥21st & 1yearAnniversary♥♥

Out of nowhere, here comes my lil evil Cecilia giving me sucha a great idea!!!!
Since that I had been grounded for Finals, which mean I could not go anywhere, erm??
I do have idea to let myself out of the house's prison! how rotten I'm I already!!!
^^,.....those ass kicking idea shall keep it to myself.Ain't gonna share.
Typically it's the bf's 21st Bday and sadly to say I couldn't make it up for him cause both of us are sitting major sem's test.

So here are the lil surprise that I manage to give.
I went to buy a slice of cake form secret recipe(that's de nearest cake house I can get) and here I am........................................

The customized 21 represent 21st Birthday & for 1yearAnniversaryLove
though the cake was literally Ewww!!!
really eww, its flavour of mango.
But somehow I manage to steal some bit of the "chocolate cheese cake" that the bf's mother bakes for him for his Birthday♥♥


And yet again.
happpyyy 21'st birthday and 1yearAnniversary my ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment