About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, September 7, 2009

A.n.n.o.y.e.d

I'm kinda get annoyed by the topfans & pickUpFren application in Fb,
d.a.m.n.f.r.e.k.i.n.g.a.n.n.o.y.i.n.g
From the beginning, it's alright. Then it came upon where everyone is alert of this application, and tons of humans are playing with this application.
My freaking Mail box is Drown by these stupid|annoyed & I called it JUNK!

In the other hand, I'm so happy of the companions by my sister Samantha.
She came today and yesterday, I had sucha great time talkin to her.

argh, great time doesnt life to the fullest for rest of the day
Still had to continue to my KillingMachine
And I'm gonna show how I do it Best to my Finest Selection.

pfff enough of craps

No comments:

Post a Comment