About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, September 25, 2009

DoubleTheCelebration^^


H a p p Y B i R t h D a y m y ♥
H a p p y 1 y e a r A n n i v e r s a r y m y ♥

It's time for celebration
Our anniversary......our first year
we hit it off so fast
our chemistry kicks in...bond us!
just you and me
life with you is bright and warm
our first year is given from above.
Thanks God!!


-Sorry that we had to celebrate through Skype :(
'Final' is the cause of it :(
Shall make it up to you for our belated after Finals yea :)
I love you bf

No comments:

Post a Comment