About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I'm just thinking bout OneThing :)

Apparently mom been nagging bout me going out almost every weekEnd and exam is in 3weeks more. pfff since when I go out every weekEnd???
She is outta my mind, is someone going to tell my mom that I said she is outta her mind?
Cos apparently, I remember blogging bout "A Person" and happens that that "A Person" came to me and asked me for my blog add cause I blog something bout that "A Person", wtf!!!!

You can read, you can gossip, you can do anything you want but please do not put me in a state of negative mode. *It's a freedom of speech*

Anywhere I'm so sick of grunting and all, not going to say about this matter anymore.Sucha waste of time!
I'm just thinking bout OneThing :)

outfit-of-the-day
we watched Orphan, a so called "little-girl" who happens to be an adult with a children's body due to mutated unbalenced hormone tries to seduce the man of every family.
Ester who is a patience in mental hospital ran away and start to kill the whole family when her love is rejected.
pfff, I worship this lil gurl in this role, she plays it perfect but Ester in this movie is scary!

After watching, the greddy hungry boy needs to be fed!
So, we went to IKEA & apparently I'm on my food restriction due to Shingles has to suffer the torturing looking at the "bf" eating!!! So-Not-Ideal :(


I'm just posing ! that is what you do when you couldn't eat those!

Fine, the suffering is just short term, soon I drag him to evening tea, least I can have :)
To the "Winter Warmers", my first impression is that "omg! so English and I ♥ ♥ it



miaw! kiddo's ice-cream
Ice-Blended Green Tea,
It was nice but I can't take the amount of mixed milk,
I'm not really into milk person, dat's why.

the-only-thing-you-do
Our-goofing-Remarks

Mom belum balik :( who is going to cook my dinner??
Aiks, mom asked me to cook for brother as well, here is the only thing I manage to cook in around 30minutes, don't expect "ik-strawr-dn-er-ee :) **If you could spell correctly**
fried pork & cabbage


Next round!! I ♥ ♥ how it sounds!
Simon De Silva. guess who?

We went to Desa Park City while waiting for my One-Of-My-Fav-Person (Samantha)
Yes we invaded and own the playground, lil kiddo looking at us both young_Adults playing! WTH!!! :)
And we took couple shots!!! It's so boring and there is nothin we can do except for camwhoring!






tata, gonna meet my sister from another mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment