About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jeen Yi's Out of teens and on the threshold of adulthood

Happy 21st Bday Genie.
You probably felt like a butterfly coming out of a cocoon. A new life awaits you.
It was a simple celebration at Kok King's Mansion after all, no doubt everyone is like a busy bee preparing for the ArtofWar for Finals. Still then we manage to dig out personal time to celeb this joyous occasion.

What could possibly be a better gift than the gift of happiness??
What could you resist such mouth-watering cake which is insanely beautiful!
How could you miss the weird candle blowing moment by Genie?

How rare you see such laughter which is?? ( look at the picture )
What does it takes to get candid shot? superbss easy!!!
Do you get to see BIG BABY sucking thumbs?
Last but not the least, the pics of the girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment