About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Paparazzi inda House

What happens when there is a paparazzi in the house?
Censored pictures are circulated everywhere is just a second
and second of thought it was a bomb shell.
This happen to my own condo as well, tsktsk**
-All this picstures are last week-
for example, this picture of Darrion Lim has his way assuring quality of the food consumed a on-line control.
He has his way down to the "kebab"
Second, constantly having a "poker game" inda house.
No question, of cause not involving money.
Third, some invaders crash to my crib and unforeseen pics are born ed!
Shu Ting & GRace




Fourth, love taking pictures on Victor Soh craving for food during midnight.
It's a pleasure taking his silly countless face expression for food!
Fifth, it has to be done!
Eye Bag is killing me due to lack of sleep for assignments.
Turns out from bulgy eye to ________________***
Sixth, ask the "bf" to pose!! haha
It was so bored that we did particularly silly on the way down.
Turns out, it was damn GOOD!
Sixth, camera shy now cus eye bag was really haunting me down.
the 'bf' took this pic, turns out now only I knew my hair colour finally,
**I thought It was black*

No comments:

Post a Comment