About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

1st week of 2nd year 2nd sem?

How great is it to get back to University?start scaling on the expenses of this semester and be stressed out final again after 8weeks from now
People used to tell me that time passes slowly when you are searching for love, but I think with all 8weeks and crazy plans ahead given with a common absolute time pass story.
Time passes but there is no change.
Oh lord,another week bites the dust. How time flies when your enjoying yourselves, but barely keeping up with it.
Shu ting had her hair straighten again, it looks good that before :)
the minum teh session with Edvin, Distorded Ceo, me n Genie
get blueberry from Jusco :) no raspberry :(

breakfast with Phea Sun and Sin yee @ Old Town


the soft toy collection found in Phea Sun's car
A hand-made birthday card for ____________ by ___________________---.

No comments:

Post a Comment