About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

5th day working :)

5th day working (Friday)

Sorry for the late blogging thingy, I had been really busy/lazy. Least I succeed in kick myself up to the lappie and start blogging.
Been another drag-full day, as daddy had a Meeting with *someone* roughly about an hour.
*rotting to death*
A picture expressed in any zillions word.

OH now that I know they have enormous space, I think it is a factory.
This is a frame for the windows and doors.
This is the sample of green glass
There is no fan, no place to sit, no one to talk to, so self-escape into the car


Later on got to pick Uncle up from airport from Kota Kinabalu,Sabah. I might have know that sure Uncle will ask daddy to drive him around,that is why I say drag-full day. Usually I get home around 4pm, this till 6pm.WTF!!! what a waste of time.
However when comes talking to my Uncle(who he had a rough and tiny voice, how could you possible hear him??), I had to do nothing but to compose myself to answer with patience , when he should have done the same. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment