About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

7th day Shopping !!!!!!!!


Self-declaring a day off from Work for my High Holiday season, cool right? We once again face the task of evaluating our lives and the process can feel overwhelming.
Wish I could have this kinda life when I off to after-grad-working-environment.*dream on*
Instead of working, I get my ass with my 24/7 partner in crime Darl up to Bangsar for our new wardrobe for coming new semester which is like in few more days :(
Well Pictures are :(........GONE!
I literally Had lost my mind, bringing a camera without a memory card**been traumatize perhaps**.
So I took pictures using my phone, and apparently I don't really remember where i put the tiny lil memory chip to, aiks what is going on with me? GOSH
what girls do when they got too excited? Thier mind got mixed up.

WHICH IS MEAN
The cashmere coats's pictures that I tried on in ZARA gone :(
I had been hunting for cashmere coat and I spotted some few good one to my coming trip KOREA after Christmas, its gonna b SNOW. I'm just too excited for snowboarding :)
that is why I need cashmere coat badly, and it is freaking cost RM500 same like my ALDO leapord pumps
pic of Darl in her Favorite cashmere coat ( stole from FB)

No comments:

Post a Comment