About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

poppy@KL

Say Hello Holiday & Big GoodBye Schooling!!!!!
and it's time to party!!!!! going to club is aint a bad thing okie. Depends on how you look at it.
It is not like till I go club hook up with guys, end up waking up sleeping beside them okie!!!

It's all bout music!!!!! it totally rocks my world when comes to R&B hitting on my ear-drums and my body goes along with the music.
So anywhere, here with the pretty pretty girls and pretty pretty guys to Poppy@KL.


Me & Phea Sun. (She's one hawt stuff rite guys????????)
Me & Genie(the party Queen wannabe! Kididng lol)
wait wait , wat is thier name??
gosh damnit it takes time for me especially comes to chinese name.Difficult for me to remember!
It's Nana & erm??????? opps lupa edi sorry yea.

So lots of shit stuff happens, phea sun & I dancing on the dancefloor& pfff there is a guy who dance with her who apparently my junior LOL sucha small small world man.
But she is wayyyyyyy to tipsy yea :)
To phea sun: it's okie if you do not want to admit yea :) hehe
a kiss form the hot stufff..
and herm!!! shu ting delete my pic with her where she claims she looks ugly.
it is so not!!! i can edit wan right? lol
phea sun and ????????????ermmmmm
Eunice, Felicia and erm??????????????????????
but they are pretty high too!!!! hahaha
aint they lovey dovey cutie lil flower
we present u the ladies!!!!
Ella wanted pool dancing so much till he hook up with the traffic posT!!! bleh

anywhere that's all for now. tata. n merry party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment