About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, October 9, 2009

So? Let's burn the book

Bid Good-Bye to Finals!!!!!!!
Talking about the very "last" paper,Investment? I am just so over-excited to get it end real fast.
Then I shall just burn all my books*evil grins*.
Well You can't be so dumb dumb to believe that I'm actually going to burn my books?
It was like literally heavy,thick, a spell that effectively made me sleeps once I read for few sentences, way way"expensive", and etc.
But who cares, paying RM80++ per book for few months like 4months to be exact!pff@#$%^
Anywhere,
My hell is soon ending in 8hours. Yipeeee!!!!!!!!!
and I'm gonna paarrtayyy all night long!!!!
Neh, maybe before that even happens I think I need to get some sleep! imma do not wan to be a drake panda Queen.

Lets make it fast shall we, pics below taken from facebook on Fann Wong & Christopher Lee's wedding.
Opss, finally this Singaporean hottie tied the knot, congratzzzzzzz to them, they looks awesome together so as the wedding.
I wish to have sucha beautiful wedding day too :)

okie stop fb, stop bloggin,
Continue study!!!!

4 comments:

  1. oh they are soooo sweet, perhaps next year CNY we can see FannWong in Melaka.. whee~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol sure bo. u pergi mana tao dia kat melacca

    ReplyDelete
  3. no kidding, i thought he is a singaporean

    ReplyDelete