About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Working Day-1

What I had been doing today? erm
beside following my dad to work, nothing special.
So been travelling in the car with dad to Subang to look at the site on the glasses(pic below).
Later that go to Sunway to look at Taylor's site, yea there is a new Taylor with hostel & pond(in front of Admin building) there.
Continue moving to Damansara to see client on the drawing plan & I'm just the lil assistance sitting in the metting room! cioH!!!! haha
Drive down to Puchong to look at the site again(beside Neway Building), pphew, I didnt get to go in cause I'm wearing heels. Stupid betul, sneakers next time pls!!!
That's all for now, not bad tough given salary with dad driving& free lunch& I do not need to do anything & working form 11am till 4pm. weee~~~~~~


this is how *bored* I am actually

No comments:

Post a Comment