About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Crashing over bf's new place :)

Last week,Went over to the bf's new crib :) which has even more strict security=='' damn ma fan.I am happy to visit him a lot more than he visits me for the obvious reasons of ease of getting there.**kidding**
Just to see "bapa mertua" oppsie too early for that and thank for the Birthday wishes :)
I miss the guy muchie tough we just met yesterday which killed me emotionally as I hardly see him, and this song pops every single time as I find the lyrics is really catchy.

Love Meeting Love Lyrics
Artist(Band):Level 42
Ooh summer nights - making love
together we're as one - in love's light
we have found our way - through another day
so tonight we'll stay
Drunk on loves sweet wine
Heaven yours and mine
Love meeting love sweet lady

Did I tell you that your mom is a great cook :) I love the Dal :) smaking good.
Bobby and me
I admit I was a little bored, so I asked him to model for me, this is the best shot I got from 20++ over pictures as he kept on posing silly faces.
the mini treater room aka mini cinema, ^^ Well it was aint that bright as I on my flash to show the screen.
us sleeeeepo!

No comments:

Post a Comment