About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Je T'Aime (I Love You) Zombie Halloween Party presented by Mix fm

It was a last minute plan for this Halloween Party and randomly we choose Mist Club@Bangsarover Aloha Club, least it does not have terrible traffic like in KL.
My body kept changing my mind, find it ironic? It doesn't if I were to tell that I club few days ago. too tiring.phew
But it was interesting, I think I would really plan next year party at penthouse.
I shall see how it goes
Je T'Aime (I Love You) Zombie Halloween Party presented by Mix fm.

look at the pictures, it tells all
The decoration of the centre of Mist club
Ah ho & I
Me, Angelina and Vanice

sticker given to show your availability, I took ah ho's super availability(talk to me, desperate) sticker

vanice with her red sticker says "dont talk to me, take your own risk"
me with "think twice before you come near me"










we went home by 12am, hehe
time to sleep^^

No comments:

Post a Comment