About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

LABYRINTH: THE DEAD END

23-11
btw, my cyber-P project = "Everybody Loves Sandwiches" lasted for only three days and the sales are really good. Guys oh gezzzz thanks for the support man!!
**I believe in Karma**

cam-whored while walking**pathetic** and the sun is killing me



the Road to Basic

look at those sun!!!!!!!!!!


me and leong in class


I love you Calvin Christe De Silva



Leong Chia How is Pigging, therefore I draw him one :)

After class,*gonna put aside all those studies* and hit it to LABYRINTH: THE DEAD END, where Sin Yee's boyfriend group organize. So why not go have fun for just RM3 , and how long could I even remember going into the maze in REALITY. Usually I play maze in the magazine where there is usually one section of maze, soduku and all..........................




Sin Yee Cecilia Phea Sun

Phea SUn and Wei Wei


Grace, Cecilia, Chun Ying

Took around *I forgot how long* to get out from there. But finally we got out right, least no one here sucha dummy trap in the maze for 15minutes( told by Sin Yee of one participant)

the tired gf and the bf, awwwwwww so sweet


Chun Ying and Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment