About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Middle of the rising day-break

20-11
The night that the bf back from melacca and the night where I sleepover at bf's crib.
Wellll it was indeed boring and I can still remember it visibly that it was 4am and his parents are not back home yet. and where I'm I sleeping?
well at guestroom, his parents are never open-minded or should I say all parents are NOT?
His parents claim to be at Aloha **LOL** I wonder if i ever gonna step my foot at Aloha club ever ?

Middle of the rising day-break, we cam-whored to kill our past boredom :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment