About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

My 21st Birthday - The day that I turn into a real adult(Part 3)

12/11
Celebration for the third time*self-declare?*
Tee Juan is sucha a sweetheart friend, he drove all the way from PJ, thanks dude.
But too bad that the gf couldn't join us :) but I sure one day for sure we shall meet yea.
Anywhere we went to Bumbu Bali in Bandar Puteri Puchong for dinner. I never fail to return to this fantastic Balinese concept restaurant ever since my last visit last year. The atmosphere there is brilliant I must say.

Bumbu Bali
18 & 18-1,
Jalan Persiaran Puteri 1,
Bandar Puteri,
47100 Puchong.

Oh I drag along Phea Sun and Grace along with me :) Since that they never tried before, I'm sucha good Samaritan *teeHee*
So, this is grace

this is Phea Sun
This is tee Juan, Pls dont question me on his act.
( check out his choi blog)
my cucumber Mojito!!!
the Lemon Blue maagarita
cecilia and grace
Tee Juan and Cecilia
nasi Campur TRIO
grilled chicken wing, fried squid, salad sate lilit
Nasi Campur Bumbu Bali
conssits of Succulent and tender grilled squid, Prawns, crackers, dory fish, kangkung, Sate Lilit, choices of beef/chicken and the dipping of garlic or sambal
Siap mengoreng.
-crackers and half fried chicken-
the close up of squid
sate lilit

BTW, the portion that they are serving is HUGE! no kidding.
Well I got to say Tee Juan you did a Great Job out there finishing all the food,
and indirectly torturing his stomach :) But it worth it right for all the Good Food? :)

the ladies, Subang, Kepong, Seremban

he with his huge GPS aka me direct his back to Cyberjaya. Well i hope you wont get lost in the middle of Cyberjaya *teehee*. I have this urge to go playground thus i drag the ladies to playground. *Hey who says young adult are prohibit to go there* NON-SENSE!
Do i need to say more when there is pictures telling you?






No comments:

Post a Comment