About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Polyvora!

In Polyvora's connunity if fashionistas hunts down varieties of amazing products from any ranges of brands.
You can see by categories from tops, skirts, outwear, jeans, pants, heels, bags,etc. You can go by trend of lace tights, leopard print, acid washed jeans, bandages skirt, fringe boots, cocktail rings, cropped jeans and tops and many more.




You can even be an editor by mix-matching items ranging of all designs and brands! Below are my Mix-matching !!

1. The casual look- chucky bangle set, channel necklace, Marc Jacoob's Q Twisted bag, mascara, Suede multi Strap Platform, white skinny jeans, Ruffled top, and leather jacket 





2. Casual look - Fedora hat, effect flats, Suede Studded bucket bag, long love shape chain,short jeans, aviator shades, Pink O.P.I, Dolce and Gabanna's perfume, military vest and T-shirt





3. Carrer look - Lola By Marc Jacobs, heart shape ring, peep-toe heels, Grey wool check, bandage skirt, cashmere outwear.




4. Party look - Blue O.P.I, chain bracelet, snake cocktail ring, Vera Wang perfume, channel bag, black sequined bandage dress,channel eye shadow for night, cage ankle boot cut.

5. The feminine look - T&C heart shape ring, Alexander McQueen Skull satin box clutch, high heels with bow, DKNY perfume, Kato jacket, Strapless party dress with black bow.






Well you can edit your own style yourself now. *click here*

No comments:

Post a Comment