About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The shaved Ice for the chilly night :)

Moonsoon Madness!!
Malaysia only have two seasons, a dry and a wet season
We Malaysian are persistently in hot and humid and wet equatorial zones which traditionally starting in Mid-April and Mid-November.People would be more introvert this time avoid getting caught in rain or probably flood. Yes we are blessed that we free from volcano, earth-quake, and more disastrous catastrophe. But things are different now, anything is likey now. Just look at the movie 2012 on what the prediction on the world would be.


Anywhere rainy season for now and it has been raining cat and dogs yesterday(Saturday) and most of us would rather stay home drinking hot chocolate and sleep through the rain or probably human like me would turn on air-conditional with thick blanket to keep my body warm
Once it heavy rain turns drizzle, I was acquainted by my brother about minor flood at my housing are, so I walk out to my balcony and I was in *jaw widely open, stunned*




With a slight pause, I then grab my camera and snap some pictures. The little green was accumulate by expanse of water from the huge drain.


The muddy flood cause from the increase of the over-flow drain had now arise into the neighborhood. Awww, pity to those to live down the hill. I think I should be thanking my dad for choosing such good spot, least I don't have to worry about the muddy flood and cleaning it.
Even the dog dare not walk through.

Picture above with the black circle line is me with my brother and some neighborhood. Pictures from below all taken by daddy. I ain't some superman walk down the muddy flood to take pictures.



Here is the drain with accumulated expand of overflow water.


I must say aww that car is gonna stink man! I hope the engine still works. Look at the water level!!! 



Well another sacrifice made on his/her BMW where situated next to the drain, classic. We did tried to call the owner of the house, sad case nobody is in the house to entertain us. 


The another gone case car. :(



Look closely, the muddy water invade into the car!
So Engine still works? it is gonna be stink!
Imagine that throwing what-sort-ever rubbish into the drain and it all now goes into the car. ewww, I have to pass. Pity those neighbor's cars.




Before the rain, bf did actually suggest for jogging by the park at somewhere else. Too bad it rains, so plan gotta postpone till like 8pm. Mom kinda mumble saying it is cold out there and it is gonna be wet everywhere. Yea No worries, I can take care myself:)


After the jog, drove over to Jenny's place to give a little BOMBSHELL!!. Well well well,and so Mr William is here. Jenny will make him a very proper wife, it maybe easily believe ;) So here goes the double date to my favourite ice-kacang stall in desa.

oh ho, the wife to be Jenny is cam-shy with such outrageous pose! wow how could it be :)



My favourite Ice-kacang.
Instead of the sweet multi-colouring flavoured syrup, the generous of novelty drizzling of "caramel syrup"/ glucose which is call "mak Nga" in chinese ** I think I spell it wrongly** 

Forgive the OCBC here.


The jelly lemon with shaved ice. I believe it was way more tastier than in one that served in Snow Flake. No kidding.




After the ride back home sweet home, I know that the bf is hungry, How is it possible for his tummy to feel satisfied with just Ice-kacang?





Here the wanna be wife of De Silva family cooks him Yee Mee's soup with fish balls and lunchon pork!




His satisfied look! I think I'm ready to be a housewife! haha **joking**

No comments:

Post a Comment