About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Someone mention Yum Cha?

1/12
Nothing too new or interesting about "Someone mention Yum Cha?"
But the experiences with these humans(Shasha, Koori, Shinto, Genie, Xavier, Mei Yee) made the Yum Cha session much more confusing, bewildering and bizarre
GOsh the amusement and the laughter of joy does crawl back to my memory like fresh from over ( J.Lo's new single)


I LIKE IT!


We - gossip monger|scandalmonger| nosy parker and outrageously passionate!!


Anywhere we went to Pitshop, Sri Kembangan near by Restaurant LEK LEK. The abundant of board games that you cant even get your hands off!
And as usual, the paparazzi in the house........


The Si Xavier who kept building castle in the air,I wonder what type of day-dream is it? 
probably Either Mei Yee or Soh Yee...............

The never ending game and it is almost 3am!



the ugly doll game



damn I along with Shasha have gigantic eye ball of UGLY DOLL!
You! UGLY DOLL!






This picture was taken behalf of Xavier.oh Xavier! how could you even do that when a girl enter their LOO time


see, the never ending game :)

No comments:

Post a Comment