About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Twenty8Twelve

The actress cum Fashion Designer, SIENNA MILLER. From a plucky British acting lass to owner of Twenty8Twelve fashion line. Do you wan to dress like SIENNA MILLER ?, you probably do, she is one of the style icon. 
Everyone's got fashion line these days. It is one of the way to succeed in competitive industry filled with glamour,beauty and catfights??


Twenty8Twelve Spring/Summer 2010 line at London Fashion Week.
-light wash denim, t shirt features, very Bohemian-


Pictures below are some of my fav!














No comments:

Post a Comment