About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Eat Drink and Be Merry


In many countries of the world, the celebration of Christmas on December 25th is a high point of the year besides Chinese New Year, Hari Aidilfitri and Deepavali and etc.The coloured lights decorated many town centres and malls along with shiny decorations and artificial snow painted on shop windows. Christmas tree decorated with light bulbs and Christmas ornaments and Christmas carol song played. And one thing that I know- EAT DRINK AND BE MERRY.


So on 25th DECEMBER 2009,
I spent my Christmas with my family down to KL's malls , One Utama, Mid Valley for Winter stuff hunting for trip to KOREA. Yea I know, last minute shopping is what we do best :). Finally at the end of the day, big momma and big dada got me $400++ gone for ALDO's seasonal boots and $200++ gone for ZARA's sling bag.
Thanks you mummy daddy, you guys for all.





On 26th DECEMBER 2009,
And this year I could spend Boxing Day(means a day after Christmas) with Hubby's family at his relatives house, Captain Lee at Bukit Jalil **somewhere**. Their interior decorated with White Christmas Tree with multicolored light bulbs and numerous of GOLD ornaments. Pretty I must say.



Calvin and Cecilia by the White Christmas tree.


Foods from noodles, rice, TURKEY!!!, muttonsssss, Desserts, Cakes, shaved ice.
Yummy!! I shall pamper my tummy with Turkey :) Hey you don't get to have Turkey everyday okay!






The chocolate sponge cake with heavy chocolate cream topping with icing white sugar and sugar doll :)



It is all about C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E



The chocolate sponge cake with Rich Moist Chocolate cake(the left) brillant I must say.



Muttons!!!!!! and Turkey!!!


Kids kids kids kids, everywhere there is kids. Kids makes me happy :) They are like the sugar baby!








Sigh @@", there is nothing much you can do there, so this is what the big boy do ____________.



Last but not the least the camwhores @ my crib






No comments:

Post a Comment