About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

MOS Uniform party


Mos, Euphoria at Sunway with spicing things up for this event with a THEMED UNIFORM PARTY with free flow all night :) It sounds so good to me especially those who can't drink like me*pointing myself*
Well well the call upon all the Dude and Dutches party all night long! woot~~~
It has been a while, it was indeed =)



the sexy cocktail waitress, Grace and Cecilia*not in uniform code*


The Mafia, Genie and Koori as well as the *rejected* prisoners- Darrion, Shinto and Eu Jin and last but not the least Me =)



The ladies - Genie, Koori, Shasha, Grace and Cecilia
the music is darn guud! it was R&B all night *me lurve* =)

Look what I had snap,
Guy- hand on the waist (check-ed!!)
Girl- hand on his chest(check-ed!!)
Need to say more?


look at who I meet In MOS, my OC!!!
and
oh boy I meet Yazzz at MOS too! damn!


1 comment:

  1. Hey babe

    Thanks for coming for the uniform party at MOS - Euphoria the other day. Looks like you had fun and we certainly did. Wouldn't have been a blast without you all!

    We've got more events lined up for 2010 so follow us on Twitter for the latest news and updates - http://twitter.com/EuphoriabyMOS

    Hope to see you at MOS - Euphoria again soon? ;)

    Cheers

    --
    The MOS - Euphoria Team

    ReplyDelete