About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

My fine day meeting ToothFairy

A movie night with the bf, he planned it all up & I get to choose my movie!!!
Since that we couldnt get ticket for the "Old Dog", Tooth Fairy was my 2nd choice.
and I bump into JunJun, one pretty babe on her way to Tony Romas for Dinner, chio!!





Camwhore while waiting for the movie



got myself popeyes' Biscuit! damn gud I must say and get their fries too.
**ahem* my throat is killing me* due to fries, laughing like a maniac hyena in cinema for such hilarious movie.**gees**

He lost his tooth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment