About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, February 22, 2010

CNY Day01

For those people out there, I wish you a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.
Hope you guys have joyous and Merry Chinese New Year. I know I have :)

well these are the things that it wouldn't be missed out during Chinese New Year. 
The blasting Firecrackers!!!!
Please don't complain bout the loud noises , we only do this once a year = )



Prepare for more blasting crackers!

Anywhere that was the midmorning prayers on First day of Chinese New year = )
We shall smile for whole day ahead as no one suppose to have sad face like this = (  on Chinese New Year.
I shall be forgiving this time for someone constantly pissing me off! Not very me but I'm doing it for the sake of LUCKS!

Ouch what I love most when I go back to my kampung, Bentong @ Pahang?
I miss my grandmother's duck! it was damitt delicious seriously but I shall give a lower credit for this year =(
Grandma seems to not herself, the duck dish was just ~average~ not to my expectation : (

Damit lots of sad faces icon now, I shall smile back by camwhoring!!!!!! That is easy isn't it?
Angeline & Cecilia

Cecilia & Edmund.

Time for tea time! Screaming for ice-cream due to the humid and hot sun! gosh! 








Juliana, 9th Uncle, Cecilia

Joel & Cecilia. Peeps! Imma not short, just that Joel is damn tall aites~
Cecilia Angelina and Grandpa

Joel, Juliana, Cecilia, Angelina and Grandpa!


My other cousin's son came =) chubby winny cutey !!
my second grandma!!!
Oh Imma such a bless, I have 2grandpa this side!

and it ends with reunion dinner together = )

No comments:

Post a Comment