About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, February 26, 2010

CNY Day04

After for all the long planning, finally we gathered together after like 2years not meeting.
Yea I know, 2years is pretty long. They are still crazy after all these years!

What we normally do during this festive season, tradisionally pai nian!! aka kunjung-menunjung each other!
My pai nian is still the old orthodox way, sitting around chatting, gambling, drinking. Anywhere I went over to CMC's house for lunch! Next stop at Qian Qian house.
From left top: Jenny, Qian Qian, Yuen Si, Cecilia, Yun Pei, Sui Ling
From left bottom: erm, Eng Lik Juin Tat, CMC, Yun Pei's bf, Soon Tek and Chee Siong.


Calvin Christie & Cecilia Chui

After Qian Qian's house, we off to Jenny's house  :)


Top: Jenny
Bottom: Yuen Si and Cecilia


Okie after getting into my best part: Getting angpao we straight go off to Juin Tat's house.
a very one typical cat ><
I thought it was a typical doll from Indonesia, mana tao it turns out to be a real cat 



Camwhoring in Juin Tat's room









The last destination of today = My Crib!



I'm loving this picture!
It looks so advert!




So Happy Chinese New Year to you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment