About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

CNY Day06

I hereby solemnly declare that: this year Chinese New Year ain't that fun as last year. Probably due to some of my friends start working or were at abroad = (. Oh boy, How fast time could passed?

Me and Crystal went along and what would we do in a single day? We did a little shopping before heading down to the plan tonight. We basically went into the shop and grab what that I have a crush on and bring those absolutely gorgeous dress into the fitting room and unrealized looking at the watch **GASPED- when I saw it, I did **
Man I love this bohemian pattern dress ><




I got myself a khaki black dress from Cotton On, one of my fav purchase!






Who doesn't love this KILLER HEELS!






We had our dinner at Little Taiwan before heading to the tonight's plan. First stop to Emily's house, I saw lots of dolled up people were late comers. I was in Emily's room watched for a while expecting something good to happen and it did. Emily's bf were there. Well congratz to her finally managed to get one man for herself!
lad down to a fair price and instantly regretted it. 
 From left top: Li Ching, Cecilia, Emily, Emily's bf ( apparetly I forgot his name as it was a challenge for me to remember such difficult name ><)
From left bottom: Pey Yun, Kely, Angeline, Crystal.


Proceed to Angeline's house. I was very keen to go to her house, look at the picture below and you could probably get what I meant. This girl is sucha talent!
Angeline and Cecilia

 Looking ahead that there is no possible we don't bully Emily's bf well I shall call him a Banker!
I should have Mucho Gusto to him >< well by the time we left to next stop, I could have buy a set of MCD fish fillet with my winning money :)




 the evening just pottering about soaking it all in before we head off again.
I was just posing okay! haha 

Proceed to Pey Yun's house. It was pretty quick like 15miutes? Cause I got a call from my lovely mother asking tons of questions!

Feeling very refreshed after the small winning and this time at my house it was time for Gambling..........again!! Every each of us have our position ready with our bet hoping that we could win a three set of MCD! Just a few round of the betting, it seems flashy shiny that my 2 set of MCD gone to a million miles away from the craziness.


Whatever least I'm happy on what I had gain and what I had lose.


pst::Orginally I was wearing the Black Seed Cardigan and Flora Dress fom Cotton On.

No comments:

Post a Comment