About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, February 12, 2010

We don't suffer from insanity, We enjoy every minute of it.

This is life - We don't suffer from insanity, We enjoy every minute of it.
We spent one night having an unbreakable amount of funs and I wasn't close to being satisfied. So the funs continues............

This huge collection of MCD dolls

Continue with the journey of Seremban 's food.









LEmon + Sugar cane.

After class, hit to Bangsar. No time think bout that tough- there's shopping to be done!I will be happy to carry my purchases home without thinking how much I've just used and I shall be happy to try on my new clothes first thing in the morning. US ready to play the role of Femme Fatale in sexy __________.

The girls as excited as I am, I thought with surprise. That made me even more excited. It was hard to resist the impulse to grad the pretty clothes you try on and slash your credit card. haha


Anywhere it is the time to bring the girls for dessertts. Alexis! my Mixed berries! My all time Fav cake.



me and Phea Sun

Sin yee and Phea Sun

The journey never stops.......................................





For all the thrills, time for dinner. It is already late. DELICIOUS!

















That's all for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment