About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Caste, Arabian Food



Outfit of the day : sheer flora kinomo maxi (my happy purchase!) match with red waist belt

We watch Alice in The Wonderland 3D, It is coloful, fun and amazing but nothing is comparable to the books. I would still prefer in the Disney animated version. ^^

Anyhow we went to The Castle one of many semi-alfresco Middle Eastern outlets at Jalan Damai.( well try to look on Jalan Serjatera along Jalan Ampang to get there). It is popular with super crowd during weekends, you might want to be there early for a good seat.

 The Castle Restorant
No 39, Jalan Damai (off Jalan Ampang)
55000 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Tel: 603 21617831 or 603 21617835




There is 2 types of seating. One is indoor like what it looks like in the picture above and the outdoor like the picture below. Believe it or not, this interior design apply to the same one as in the Arab country.



Well How can I miss Shisha here? They do have great shisha with goood pricing as well.



This is what I ordered, the popular foods down The Castle. A friend o mine told me that they serve wonderful grills.

Mix appetizer. 
- the side creams was eggplants and the mix of cucumbers and tomatoes and olive in the middle-

This is the Mix Grilled that I'm talking about.
- fries, carrot, tomatoes, onion and arabian bread as side dish, with chicken grill, lamb grill and beef grill-

*I love the lamb grill, the meat is so tender and juicy made me crave for more and eaten well with arabian bread*

The Sandwich Kebab
* we could not stuff in already of all the carbs and protein, this left uneaten*



The Castle, well I will go back for more!

A random shot and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment