About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

CNY Day07

I shall just brief through about CNY Day07 real short, Dinner Gathering with the Friends and Family at Sai Kong@ Kepong Baru as usual as what we did every single year :)


When we get real bored with unknown faces, this is what we do....... and I have fun doing it tough it is bit silly XP














My cousins and extended family members^^


MY boy do loves his jeans doesn't he when it is 4digits price to pay for such jeans!


My mother's side of family ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment