About Me

Before embarking on anything,just a small description about myself.I'll keep it simple the better.I could called myself lucky for all de granted access i had from my lovely parent.Now struggling to understand my place in this world and yes life never be the same.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Malaysia International Shoe Festival (2-4th April 2010)


Crazy for heels? Heels are the women's friends, who says Diamond? and my feet deserve a work of are. Argh** Im too busy thinking about heels right now!


Date
2-4 Apr 2010
Time
10.30am - 8pm
Location
Phone
+603-2693 7111       


Crazy for heels?
This prestigious event- Malaysia Shoe International Shoe Festival marks an attempt to turn the capital city of Kuala Lumpur into the "Shoe City Of the East"
What is even more than the world famous Dato' JIMMY CHOO serves as the advisor of this event with seminar on various aspect of footwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment